phpPgAdmin is a web-based administration tool for PostgreSQL.
While you can create PostgreSQL databases, and users, and assign user privileges to your databases from within your control panel, phpPgAdmin goes even further.
- Manage all aspects of:
- Users & groups
- Tables, indexes, constraints, triggers, rules & privileges
- Views, sequences & functions
- Advanced objects
- Easy data manipulation:
- Browse tables, views & reports
- Execute arbitrary SQL
- Select, insert, update and delete
- Dump table data in a variety of formats:
- Import SQL scripts, COPY data, XML, CSV and Tabbed
- Supports the Slony master-slave replication engine
- Excellent language support:
- Available in 27 languages
- No encoding conflicts. Edit Russian data using a Japanese interface!
4GB, Mailing Lists, SSH, 3 Domains
More | Order