VPS vs. Shared Hosting
- A shared server has a configuration that is most popular. It doesn't cover specific needs. A VPS offers full control.
- A VPS is isolated, secure and offers full privacy.
- A bad neighbor on a shared hosting system affects your site's performance, and they can crash the shared server. Not on a VPS, where you have guaranteed resources.
VPS vs. Dedicated Hosting
- A VPS is available at the fraction of the cost of a Dedicated Server
- Resources are instantly scalable to suit your needs
- A VPS can be managed just like a dedicated server
- There are no differences in functionality. We make sure you get enough resources to use all the functionality of your cPanel.
EZVPS M Technical Features
- 30 000 MB webspace
- 300 000 MB traffic
- VPS Management ($40 per month)
- IP Addresses ($4 for 4)
- SSL Certificates (from $29.99)
EZVPS M Operating Systems
- ALT Linux
- Centos 4/5, i386/x86_64
- Fedora Core 3-7
- Open Suse
EZVPS M Control Panel Options
- cPanel ($ 15 monthly)
- cPanel, Fantastico, RVSkins ($ 20 monthly)
- cPanel, Fantastico, RVSkins, cpSkins ($ 25 monthly)
- Plesk (30 Domains) ($ 15 monthly)
- Plesk (100 Domains) ($ 20 monthly)
EZVPS M Prices
|Recurring Payment Period
|Price per Month
4GB, Mailing Lists, SSH, 3 Domains
More | Order