SSL CertificatesSecurity at affordable rates
What is a SSL Certificate?
A SSL Certificate guarantees that the flow of information between an end user and a server is protected by advanced encryption. Only authorized and entitled users have access to the data transfer. Further on, a SSL certificate confirms the identity of the server and the organization it has been assigned for.
What protection does SSL offer?
SSL protects you and your end users from:
- Deleting Data
- Stealing password, card numbers, account details
- Faking data
- Cyberattacks against end users, companies, organizations and institutions
- Copying passwords
- New methods of phishing attacks
Who needs SSL?
Anyone who receives user data on their server should get a SSL certificate. More specifically, this applies to:
- E-Commerce websites
- Financial Institutions
- Auction and E-Commerce platforms
- Public Institutions
- Health Care Companies
- Companies running intranets
SSL does not only protect you, it also offers benefits, as it
- Enhances customer trust for your website and organization.
- Keeps your transferred data secure.
- Adds Credibility to your service.
- is a worldwide security standard.
- develops a deeper level of customer relations.
SSL Certificate Brands
Five Good Reasons for SSL Certificates
Better be safe than sorry!
- Users who feel safe with the green EV SSL bar 60% 60%
- User who stop after seeing a warning about untrusted content 90% 90%
- Surveyed companies falling victim of cyber attacks 75% 75%
- Severe attacks 36% 36%
- Companies experiencing financial loss after being victim of on-line related crimes 99% 99%