Advanced Statistics and Logs
Advanced Statistics (versus statistics generated by web applications such as PostNuke, Joomla, Drupal, etc) are only available if you have purchased our Advanced Statistics package. This is available for USD $4.99 setup and USD $2.99 per month and will give you access to:
We offer a number of statistics packages so that you can choose which one you prefer and get an overall view of how each one interprets your traffic.
We charge extra for these features because of the load placed on the server for the continuous log generation and the log processing every night.
If you wish to have the Advanced Stats feature added to your account, you can either add them through the order process or you can submit a ticket and ask to have this feature added to your account.
Raw Access Logs
Raw Access Logs allow you to see who has accessed your site without the use of graphs, charts or other graphics. You can use the Raw Access Logs menu to download a zipped version of the server’s access log for your site. This can be very useful when you need to see who is accessing your site quickly.
Further on, you can specify whether you wish to archive logs in your home directory at the end of each stats run (every day) and whether you wish to remove the previous month’s archived logs from your home directory at the end of each month .
Analog shows you the usage patterns on your web server. It’s
- Highly configurable
- Reports in 32 languages
- Works on any operating system
- Free software
The Webalizer is another open source application that generates web page reports, by analysing from the webserver’s access logs of a domain name. It was initiated by Bradford L. Barrett in 1997.
Statistics commonly reported by Webalizer include:
- the visitors’ countries
- the amount of data downloaded
These statistics can be viewed graphically and presented by different time frames, such as per
A full log analysis enables AWStats to show you the following information:
- Number of visits, and number of unique visitors
- Visits duration and last visits
- Authenticated users, and last authenticated visits
- Days of week and rush hours (pages, hits, KB for each hour and day of week)
- Domains/countries of hosts visitors (pages, hits, KB, 269 domains/countries detected, GeoIp detection)
- Hosts list, last visits and unresolved IP addresses list
- Most viewed, entry and exit pages
- Files type
- Web compression statistics (for mod_gzip or mod_deflate)
- OS used (pages, hits, KB for each OS, 35 OS detected)
- Browsers used (pages, hits, KB for each browser, each version (Web, Wap, Media browsers: 97 browsers, more than 450 if using browsers_phone.pm library file)
- Visits of robots
- Worms attacks
- Search engines, keyphrases and keywords used to find your site (The 115 most famous search engines are detected like yahoo, google, altavista, etc…)
- HTTP errors (Page Not Found with last referrer, …)
- Other personalized reports based on url, url parameters, referer field for miscellanous/marketing purpose
- Number of times your site is “added to favourites bookmarks”
- Screen size
- Ratio of Browsers with support of: Java, Flash, RealG2 reader, Quicktime reader, WMA reader, PDF reader (need to add some HTML tags in index page)
- Cluster report for load balanced servers ratio