Search Engine Marketing and Optimization
Search Engine Marketing Benefits
Search engines on the internet represent a very unique medium, which allows you to precisely target an interested audience. In other media such as TV, magazines or radio the audience is looking at or listening to something, and your advertisement is considered a distraction. Searchers however are looking for something, and are far more likely to respond to an appropriately targeted offer. The problem most companies face is that they don’t know how to get their website ready for search engines. That’s where our services "kick in".
Search Engine Marketing Options
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO):
Traditionally, if you are on a low budget, the first things you will look at are ways to optimize the content of your website to appear on the free side of search engine results. Although there are other factors to consider, such as the usability of a website, having a search engine optimized website is usually the key factor to success.
- Pay Per Click (PPC):
Cost-Per-Action advertising offers immediate and predictable results. WIth Search Engine PPC we are targeting the “sponsored listings” on search engine results.
- Blended Strategy / Search Engine Marketing:
We prefer the blended strategy to combine both SEO and PPC to maximize your exposure to search engine users.
Why Hire Us?
- We provide a thorough assessment of business needs and your current state.
- We have a standardized and organized Search Engine Marketing Process to suit your needs.
- Our SEO professionals can help determine the most cost-effective methods of making needed site modifications.
- Professional PPC campaign management can greatly increase ROI, and reduce startup costs.
- Think about it this way: what do you focus on? Is search engine marketing really your core business?